Logo Dies Natalis FK UNDIP

Logo Dies Natalis FK UNDIP

Hi, it's been a long time I haven't post any logo. Maybe you miss it huh? Hahaha
This time, I would share my logo, but not an ordinary logo. It's extraordinary! Yeah, I designed a logo for Dies Natalis FK UNDIP. It's 53rd. Actually this projects had been finished since 2 months ago, but I kept it as a secret until now I post that!

It's my first job to make an dies natalis logo. This is such a big event. So, I needed many references to finish this job. Of course, it's not my first idea. The previous logo was worse than this. And I forgot to save that. So sorry, so I just can share the fixed logo. 

The meaning of the logo? You should have known it when you first saw it!

Thanks for visiting my gallery, come back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment