Ready Sweaty Go Logo

This corporation had focus on yoga and zumba. Actually I didn't know what was zumba. So I very confused to made the logos. So I tried the best that I can do with a lot of changes, like the color, the font, etc. And unpredictable they like my works. But unfortunately there's better logo than me. Haha you know what's happened after that haha
First I just made it like this because I have no idea. with a silhouette.


Then I tried to make some changes because the owner my design and gave me some suggestions.  Changes in color, silhouette, and font of course. That's a total changes I thought. 



Not only that, I put some another choice, similar with the second one, but the difference was only at the font. To made it felt more sporty.


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment