Indonesia Doodle + Tutorial


Hi, welcome back to my gallery! This time I won't share logo, because I know you are getting bored, aren't you? So, to give different color for this site, I'll share my latest doodle! Yeah, it's been a few months I didn't share this artwork. 

Because I love Indonesia, I am Indonesian, I was born in Indonesia, and I love Indonesia, so I make doodle for my beloved country, Indonesia!

This time I didn't use my drawing pen nor pen, but I use a marker! It isn't because I want to use them, but my drawing pen was missing. And there's only my markers, so I use them. 

First, like usual, I draw the sketch what it would be like using my pencil of course.


Indonesia Doodle + Tutorial

Then, using my marker, I thickened it. I hadn't give any pattern on it.

Indonesia Doodle + Tutorial

Nah, now I give some patterns on it. And here it is, my Indonesia doodle.


Indonesia Doodle + Tutorial
Tools:
  • HVS A4 70 gr
  • Snowman board marker (black)
  • Snowman marker (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment