Hand Lettering - The Answer is Simple!



Come back again with my new hand lettering. Yeah, after I did my remedial examination in the morning, I had to refresh my brain. When I browsed internet, I found a quote from Dr. Seuss. And of course I was interested with that quote, yeah because you know, "remedial examination" Haha

Like usual, firstly, I draw the sketch on my lovely sketch book. Yeah, this is what I got, still abstract. 


Then, I draw with my black marker (not drawing pen, because it was missing). And here what I got. With a little touch, I thickened some lines there.


And the last, as a accessories, I put 2 lines above and below the quote. That's all. and this is my hand lettering!



Date : June, 14th, 2014
Tools: Pencil . Black Marker . Sketch Book

No comments:

Post a Comment