Lettering

 Lettering

I've got new artworks here. Yeah, this morning, I just made 2 things different. Why different? Because I combine my original hand lettering, with a great wonderful background. 
But in this time, I don't make a new hand lettering, just use the recent hand lettering, and try to edit it with an app. 

The first one, I make it from my hand lettering "Always Learn Something'. So this is my original hand lettering before I turn it into something different.

Lettering 

And of course, I need a wonderful background to help me turn my hand lettering into something great artwork. Just choose the most suitable background for my hand lettering, here it is.

 Lettering 

So that's all I need to make a new wonderful artwork. And I edit them, convert them into something different, and here it is. Look at what I've got!

Lettering

 That's the first one, and now I'll share my second lettering. Just the same with the first one, my original hand lettering "The Answer is Simple" + background = wonderful artwork!


Lettering

That's my hand lettering, and now what should I do? Yeah, search the most suitable background, and if you have time, you can edit the background. This is what I got.


Lettering 

Now using the app, turn them into a great artwork. And this is my second lettering!


Lettering

No comments:

Post a Comment