Icon Packs


Hi, this time I would to share something different. It's about graphic design, but not logo nor poster, but icon pack!
It's somebody who asked me to make some icons. It's for his job. So it seems like an application form, but it's not like you choose yes or no, but you choose icon which suit you. 

1. Where do you live?
He gave me 5 option, Jakarta, Malang, DIY, Semarang, and Bandung. Each icon shows the landmark of each city. 

 

But he declined the Bandung icon, which showed Gedung Sate on it. He prefer just 'sate'. So here it is, after revision.
 

2. What's your gender?
Yeah, male or female


3. What's your hobby?
He gave me so much options, sport, music, spiritual, everything there. 

 

A revision again, on fashion icon. At first, I put a high-heels there. But after I looked for some inspiration, I got something new. Here it is...



4. Social Media?
He just gave 2 option, Twitter or Facebook. No Path, Plurk, Instagram, just Twitter and Facebook. So I just made these two icons.



5. What's your transportation?
At first, I just made 3 icons, motorcycle, bicycle, and car.


But, I made  new icon, just added 1 icon, walking. And I made changes on colors. Only made them softer.



6. Can you drive?
The answer is not 'yes' or 'no'. Actually, it asked you what transportation can you drive. So the answer must be, motorcycle, car, or can't drive. 



I made a change on motorcycle icon, I made it looks more powerful, cooler, and looks gentle. Like this...



7. What's your job status?
There are 3 options. Looking for new job, already has a job, or already has a job but looking for another job.
It took time to think about it, some revisions, changes. And finally I got the fix icons for these. Take a look for the process. 









8. How often you work?
These one, the answer isn't always, often, sometimes, seldom, or never. The options are 1-2 days a week, 3-5 days a week, and 6-7 days a week. The first design, I made a calendar, and put a different colors for the 'work days'



The second design, I made it more simple, just put the number how many days you took to work. And gave different color for each icon.



9. Do you work on weekend?
Nah, now the answer is yes or no.



10. Do you work at night?
There are 3 options, yes, no, and flexible. Flexible means, that you can work at night and days, situational. 





11. Do you work outdoor or indoor?
Indoor means that you work in the office. Oh yah, actually, there are 3 options, but I forget to put the 1 here. So I just put 2 icons, indoor and flexible. But I think, you'll know the outdoor icon looks like if you look the 2 other options.



12. Want a contract?
The first design, I put 2 hands. Of course it means a contract or an agreement.


But I made a revision, I put a paper and a ballpoint next to it. In the paper, there's a check, means a contract paper.  

13. Where do you work?
There're 4 options,i current domicile, in a province, in an island, and flexible. But you'll see 5 icons, right? The first and the second icon are same icon, flexible. The third for current domicile, fourth for province, and the last for island.



14. What kind of industry you work in?
He gave me 6 options, an individual, retail, hospitality, office, education, and food. And each icon has different colors.


15. Client facing or not?
It just give you 2 options, yes or no. I put 2 people facing each other.

But in the second icons, I put 2 hands shake. Same like the contract icon pack, but different color.


That's all my icon packs. Still need to learn more and more, so I can improve my creativity and skills. 
Oh yeah, last but not least, I make this icon packs using Corel Draw X6. Because it's the best app for this project, I mean the best app on my PC :D






No comments:

Post a Comment