Stop Wishing Start Doing

Hi guys. How is your day? Great?
I'd just very happy today. Why? Because I've reached my target this semester. I just can't believe this. First, I just wondering about my target, "can I reach this target? It's so high, I'm not sure I can do this" But I tried to optimist. People said, with optimist, you can reach your target. Yeah, people keep talking like that.

But I'm not agree with that statement. How can you reach your target just by being optimist? I know, being optimist is important, but the more important thing is... your act! Have you ever heard a statement " talk less, do more"? But for me, " Wish less, do more". Haha


Stop Wishing Start Doing

Stop wishing, and do what you must do! And? It worked! really love this quote. I know, being optimist is good thing, wishing and dreaming are nice, but your act is more important! Okay? So I made this one!

I tried a new style hand lettering, yeah just like what you can see. It's my first time I made the one like this. Not bad, huh?

Tools:
  • Sketch Book A5
  • Micron 0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment