Let's Meet Each Other With Smile

Let's Meet Each Other With Smile

Hi guys, hod do yo do?
This time, I would like to share another unique art again, very different compared to my other post. I make such us wallpaper. It's made from my hand lettering.

But I used a picture from internet, so it's not 100% original from me. This is the picture that I take for the editing proccess..

Let's Meet Each Other With Smile

Hmm and I'm trying to combine it with my lettering. This is what I'll use.

Let's Meet Each Other With Smile

What do you think it looks like? Let's see. I used photoshop CS6 as usual, and trying to add some texture there so it makes more... good looking. After at least 30 minutes, I successfully made this one.

Let's Meet Each Other With Smile

That's all. Thank you, you can have the HD just from this link: Download
Dimesions: 2048 x1360

No comments:

Post a Comment