Aksarabu Event 4-02-2015

This time I would share my first Aksarabu submission. Actually it's very latepost, but who cares? I'm sorry for the latepost since I couldn't open my blog for a few days.

Oh yeah, I would to tell you about this event. Aksarabu event, is an event from @kaligrafina (Instagram account) which is held every Wednesday. You can submit your artwork especially hand lettering art at that day. The theme is changed every week, so you should up to date about the information.

This time, the theme is "Where are you now?" Of course, this time, when I write this post, I'm in my home, Bekasi. But, when this event was held, I was in Semarang. So? I make the hand lettering, "Semarang"

Aksarabu Event 4-02-2015

Haha you must be aware that there's 2 words under "Semarang", there're Hot City. Yeah, it's actually true. If you go to Semarang, you'll find yourself like in the... desert. It's really hot, I'm not lying.

Tools:
  • HVS A4 Paper 70 gr
  • Snowman Drawing Pen 0.2 
  • Snowman marker (red)

No comments:

Post a Comment