Stratosphere Logo

Hi, this time I would like to share my logo design. This one need a lot of revision and options. So, Stratosphere is like an industry which produced cigarette. They want an minimalist and simple logo. They also want a shape that will help people to recognize them. So at first, I gave them 2 designs. Actually that's 1 designs, but in different color.

 


And the second, I make a revision on the shape, to make it more like smoke. So this will help people to identify them.


After I thought hard, I got some brilliant ideas. I combined the smoke (or mostly like wing) and the letter "O" on Strato. And here it is what I got.



Because it mostly look like a wing, so I try to make some curve there to make it more like smoke. Got 2 options there, which the first looks very complicated, but the second is more simple.


Stratosphere Logo
 
Stratosphere Logo

And that's what I want to share to you, keep your eyes on this site okay? Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment