Practice Makes Progress - Hand Lettering

Nah, I'm sorry I'm out of post this few months. There're some problems there that made

me hard to share some my artwork. Anyway, I've made some, or we can called it many, many artworks escpecially hand lettering in this few months. So, keep up to date in my blog, because I'll share them in this weeks!!

First I want to share about this. Practice Makes Perfects! No, I'm sorry, I mean, Practice Makes Progress. Yeah I made this after I had my practice test or people called it OSCE. Yeah that's time where your soft skill and hard skill are tested.

So you need to keep practice and practice, not to become perfect, but to become better. Because everytime you practice, you will make (a) progress. And it will makes you become better, not perfect.
Practice Makes Progress - Hand Lettering

Tools:
  • Sketch Book A5
  • Micron 0.1
  • Micron brush

No comments:

Post a Comment