Aksarabu Event 11-02-2015

Hey, it's 11 February 2015. And there's an Aksarabu event again from @kaligrafina. But what do you think the theme? Haha you wouldn't believe this, it's "Gombal Maksimal". Hmm what does it called in English. I have no idea. It's like when you praise you girl/boyfriend or friends with a/some sentence(s). Hmm usually this is the way you express your feeling, mostly love. Now, you get it? I hope so.

Actually, I can't find the right words for this theme. So, I used google to search some quotes. And I found the most suitable one for this theme, and.. for me. Yeah, I thought that's the best love quote. Let's see!

Aksarabu Event 11-02-2015

"Nothing is Better Than Loving You"
Do you agree with this quote? Haha

Tools:
  • Sketch Book A5
  • Micron 0.1
  • Micron brush
  • Pencil 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment