Aksarabu Event 25-02-2015

Come again with my Aksarabu submission on February, 25th, 2015. I missed the Aksarabu last week, because it's Rabu Abu. So, I had no time to do this thing. But this week, I must submit my artwork of course! Really missed this event! And, let's guess the theme...

The theme is: Your favourite colour!!
GREEN is my favourite colour. Only green. Why? I don't know why, but it just looks... great! My room, my bed, my clothes, most of them are green! Even when I eat, I prefer to choose the green coloured, like avocado juice, melon juice. It's great!

Aksarabu Event 25-02-2015

Green is beautiful. Green is natural. Green is calm. Green is great! So it I tried to used my green things that I have. But so unfortunately, my colored pencils was not at home, it's in Semarang. Little bit disappointed, but it's not a big problem since I have my other green things!

Tools:
  • Sketch Book A5
  • Micron brush
  • Snowman paint marker (green)
  • Snowman marker (green)
  • Reeves water color
  • Pencil 2B

No comments:

Post a Comment